I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Super-kitties to the Rescue


I am busy trying to get packed up and moved into my new home. The rain is falling which means mud- lots of mud. I was to have my new washer and dryer and gas range delivered this morning before the rain but….. it rained.  I called Sears and explained that there was just too much mud. This also means too much mud for me to be moving things in.



Yesterday they delivered the wrong block for my underpinning. Today they replaced the wrong block with the right block. The drivers penance for this was that the sky burst open just before he arrived and he had no rain coat.



I have a temporary water line hooked up to my house. My septic is still waiting final so bath for me yet. Ah that big tub still beckons me but I must wait a bit longer.



There is much to paint, much to pack, much to plan, and just when I am ready to cloud up and rain a bit myself I notice my cats are not keeping me company in all this anxiety and frustration and grrrring. They are no where to be found… well almost.



March2010 008



My wonder-kitties once again reminded me to chill out and take a nap. It is always good for the soul.


Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP