I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Friday, June 06, 2008

My Kind of Shopping Trip

My girlfriend and I went on a shopping trip yesterday- mostly the things she had planned to do didn't happen because her bestest friend suggested we just go to Applebees for "perfect margaritas" instead. Those suckers are hugemonugous and very very tasty. They would be perfecter if they were less pricey though in my honest opinion, of course at $7.50 a pop you are not normally gonna drink too many. We did end up eating while there. It was decided that perhaps after our perfect drinks- yes more then one- we should go shopping nearby for a while. Lowes was close.

We went in through the garden department as I was looking for a certain type of a flowering bush to replace all the bushes I made hubby cut down- really there was a logic to that. They didn't have what I wanted so I asked if it was ok if I took photos of the flowers. The guy looks at me and tells me I will have to speak to management about that. Hmmm, click, click, click. I will talk to them politely even if they show up to tell me to stop. For your viewing pleasure a taste of summer cause Lord knows we totally skipped spring at my house. Ask me how I know this one.... we have a new temperature gauge here... a stick of butter. If the butter in the dish is solid we ran out of fuel, if it spreads but hard we are at our new lower temp of about 67, and if it pours on the bread we know we have reached total melt down- we went from damn, we are out of fuel straight into pour me out I am melted. Hence no spring.... so on with the summer show....

IMG_1961

 

IMG_1968 

IMG_1977

IMG_1992 

IMG_1981 

IMG_1993 

IMG_1998

Be Blessed today.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP