I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Crimson and Clover- or take a walk with me

This is gonna be a long post but I will put all the words, or most of the words up front with lots  photos to follow and trust me, the photos say so much more then the words do. Anyway, it was suggested that I take a walk through our woods today looking for bits of hair- gulp. I went camera in hand and didn't find bits of Maxie, nor did I see clutches or cliches or whatever the heck bunches of crows or buzzards are called. I left for this not all together pleasant walk in a blue mood but it became very fiery crimson before I finally made it home- that is for another post where I bitch and moan about the lousy way the timber guys really screwed up my woods and decimated every path that we had- today there were no paths except for the deer and other small critter trails I was following.

Last Friday I finished up my first online Photoshop class. I loved it but I have done no editing to any of these photos. You get to see them just as I took them. Hope you enjoy.

Anyway, lets play a game.... see how many 4 leaf clovers you can spot as I take you with me on my walk. Come on, just when was the last time you strolled through the woods anyway, and face it I did all the hard parts. Click to embiggen photos.

IMG_1904 

 

IMG_1903

IMG_1906

IMG_1915

IMG_1908

IMG_1916

IMG_1914

IMG_1917

IMG_1922

IMG_1921

IMG_1924

IMG_1925 

IMG_1930

IMG_1928

IMG_1936

IMG_1933

IMG_1940

IMG_1935

IMG_1944 

IMG_1947

IMG_1943

I wished that Maxie would come home.

PS. It is a murder of crows and a wake of buzzards.

PSS. 11 4 leaf clovers-

UPDATE: WISHES DO COME TRUE- a very wet, hungry, bedraggled little cat came home tonight.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP