I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Sperm Trees and Me

As my daughter taught me to say "DAMN". There are just times when I hate being female. Tonight is most definitely one of those times. I have the MOTHER of all CRAMPS tonight and nothing- not two beers, not straight vodka, not a hot bath, not a pain pill, is even taking the edge off of the cramps although it might just be taking the bridle off the tongue so again I say DAMN!

Another reason I don't want to be female is the stinking trees that my hubby thought we should most definitely plant all over in the back yard. Chinese Chestnut trees- deer love them, they have nuts- men think anything with nuts is way cool (ours always have worms), they keep growing even when I run the stupid trees over with the lawn mower. The part that makes me wish I was male tonight- these trees smell- when they are out in bloom they smell like a whole boyscout troop jacking off to the latest pinup girl- gag me....the sperm trees are out and why is it that only women smell them... I give up but man oh man do I wish I were a man tonight.

I could list so many other reasons but I must admit that most of the time I love who I am and I love that I am loved because of my femaleness- somehow I doubt that those who cherish me for me would do so if I was he instead of me.

Be blessed and ladies beware- the sperm trees are out and waifing on the breeze- you have been warned.

Technorati : , ,

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP