I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Everybody Wants to be Naked and Famous- atleast the Grad does






I am sitting in the kitchen at my daughter's house in Ipswich Mass. Graduation is now a memory though not yet distant. Tomorrow she will begin a new phase although not a different phase of her life. She will stay on here to take one more class- and then work through the summer. Anyone need someone to do field research on bats or tree frogs??? Ideally she would like this to take place in the rain forest. It has been raining here since we arrived Thursday evening. I am now questioning her thought processes about the rain-forest. We are supposed to be packing up some things to take home with us but this deluge is nonstop. We are listening not just to the rain hitting the roof but also the sounds of water drip, drip, dripping into a bucket. And all this year these three girls thought that the tub leaked upstairs and surprise- after a whole year of no baths, just stand up showers downstairs today we decide that it is a roof leak. And just to prove that I am not wrong about the copious amounts of rain I offer up the following:






This is the child that I spent over 100,000 to educate and she is trying to get pneumonia and die without my receiving any returns on my investment-grrrr! Actually this puddle was not there before graduation and we are parked on the other side of it.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP