I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Chubby Bunnies


So Vern and I made it to Florida with little problem- tough driving straight through with only 2 drivers but we arrived only to discover that before we can start the finishing up work on our dock we had replumb the kitchen as the sink was leaking all over both the kitchen and bathroom floors. Trip to Lowes and we loaded up my Park Ave like it was a pickup truck with a sink base. 12 inch extender cabinet, sink, plumbing stuff and home we went to redo a kitchen that is up for sale. Sad, who ever buys this place will most likely tear down this lovely new kitchen without a second thought.

My family likes pre-easter time because they make marshmellow buunies and chics. I only like them very fresh- Vern likes them rock hard- I usually buy 2 packages-one to open and let go stale and one to enjoy immediately. He figured that he should brind some really stale ones to Fl for Jn who joined us for her spring break- nothing like working on springbreak- but then it is 80 plus here and sunny and 34 at her school- oh back to the story. Anyway, I brought down rock hard bunnies for Jn who would not eat them if they were shoved in her mouth. They are as fresh and squishy as the ones I bought Jn this morning- Florida humidity is an amazing thing.
Here is an interesting idea for those yummy bunnies and chics if you recieve them for Easter but dont really enjoy them- looky here.

By for now from sunny and really warm Florida- just wanted to rub that part in-hehe.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP