I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shhhhhh- its a secret

In one of my last blogs I shared the secret that I am afraid of being left alone- not really a big secret in my mind because I figure that secret makes me equal to 95% of all people alive. I figure most people if honest about what drives them would find that the fear of being truly alone scares them into being and succeeding. I also feel fairly certain that atleast 95% of dead people ARE hoping to be left alone. Ponder that one for a bit. I discovered a depository of deep secrets and now I am wondering who has been reading my mind for so long cause boy did I see myself here more often then I would like you to know.

If after reading all these secrets you find that you also have a taste for voyourism I highly recommend the Griffin and Sabine trilogy by Nick Bantock. It is an amazing love story told through letters. You have to actually take some letters out of envelopes and unfold them to read on while others are on postcards of the most brillant design. It is almost like getting into someones musty trunk within the rafters of an ancient attic minus the cobwebs. My daughter and I loved to sit and read these outloud. What a big surprise to discover that his trilogy has taken on a life of its own and is now up to 6 books. I have some shopping to do if you will excuse me. Just wish Jn were here to read with me.

And special thanks to my buddy Ramblin Ed for taking the time to show me a couple computer secrets. And Ed, in case you are wondering if your letters might return to entertain others-hmmm ya just never know.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP