I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

50 Things I learned I Love part 2

26. my Neti pot- Thank God for my neti. I have just spent the last week down with the flu and this was such a blessing.

27.  The Avett Brothers- - love em, love em, love em!

28.  Mountain Rose Wines- While I am not an educated wine drinker I have found some local wines that I love. Especially the Pardee Red and the Autumn Gold. Come on down for a wine tasting.

29. porch swings- love em and I have a beautiful one well suited for good wine and great friends.

30. Bunn coffee makers- great coffee real fast.

31. My new jacket that I made all by myself:






32. I love this car and now I have a driver I can root for- Go Matt Kenseth!

33. Grande Absente 138- love to chase that green fairy!

34. Pinaud Clubman aftershave and talc- this is the smell of a true VIP

35.  Guy Fieri- Food Network chef extraordinaire- great recipes, great fun

36. Yoohoo chocolate drink

37. flannel sheets- nothing better - the sheets are warm when you jump in- nice touch indeed!

38. Papa Johns pizza- great crusts, portabella mushrooms  and that garlic butter-yum

39.  Omelet in a bag- oh baby!!! Devise your own recipe and enjoy.

40.  That 70's Show- just feels like life when I was 16.

41. Playlist.com

42. Pandora.com 

43. Uno- a great game can last and last and lasts.

44. Olay Body Wash and Shower Lotion and of course their body lotion. Great for winter skin.

45. Cooking with cast iron- gotta love a seasoned skillet- great for baking cakes!

46. Bacon- everything is better with bacon

47. Fresh pineapple- have you tried it wrapped in bacon and rolled in brown sugar and then baked?

48. Love watching UFC-  my favs are definitely the unbeatable Anderson Spider Silva and Forrest Griffin.

49. Avon- great makeup and skincare.

50.  My new life here in Wise Virginia.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP