I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tamed


You risk tears if you let yourself be tamed.

Antoine de Sanit-Exupery-The Little Prince



How true this is. Today daughter took off in the wee hours to make the drive up Boston way for her boyfriends graduation and simultaneous packing up of his college life etc. She has taken things up to do a bit of unpacking herself. Things that will keep her clothed and dry and fed for the summer. Gulp! I have just realized that my playmate has moved away once again and I will need to find another to slide down the cellar door with.

For now, this is a very temporary time away as Jenn will be returning in a week with boyfriend and we will all go off to wild parts westerly and frolic for a bit. None the less I am reminded every time I look up that this time is short. She ceremoniously hung her office keys on my sewing room door- guess that means she is off the payroll. I think I am gonna miss her.

Technorati : ,

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP