I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Whats Behind Door Number 3?

"But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, that I may tell of all Thy works." Ps. 73:28

So I just recieved my holiday catalog from Sam's Club and right there is just what I have always wanted and since I just happen to have an extra $30,000 laying around doing nothing I am gonna be the first person online tomorrow for this once in a life time package. It is a Jimmy Buffett Las Vegas Concert Package for me and 7 of my bestest friends- back stage passes to meet and greet with Jimmy and lots of extra special stuff from a signed guitar to first class flights to dinner at Margaritaville and 4 hotel rooms for 2 nights and a big basket of Jimmy stuff-whew. So since I am gonna fork over all these bucks I now have to figure out who to take. This is where you all come it- tell me why I should invite you along on this once in a lifetime, surely do wish I could make it happen, concert of a lifetime. Actually, there are only 6 seats available since I will be taking the hubby- he likes to sleep through concerts- so your reasons better be good and original. And if you are picked your invite will be in the mail shortly.


If you happen to have Sirius radio or Dish network then you can now listen to Jimmy Buffett 24-7. He is one Radio Margaritaville channel 6030 on Dish. Be Blessed today!

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP