I am a woman searching for my inner goddess and using fabrics, words and photography as my road map. I find great comfort and order in my creative efforts and hope that in sharing them you find a peace also. Welcome and Be Blessed!

Monday, July 04, 2005


As promised- this Salva Vida (Life Saver in Spanish) is for you and you and you! Posted by Picasa

So, I am now back in W. PA and pretty darned tired and a bit outta sorts or in shorts if anyone cares. This is from the first beer I had- the one I savoured for all my bloggin buds. The rest of them I drank just because I could, they were there and really cheap, it was hot, I was thirsty, I no longer hang out in bars and it is impossible to get beer in W. PA unless you buy it by the case or hang out in bars.

I note that Jn is alluding to the fact that I may not always get the facts and just the facts straight. Not true, I may take poetic or creative license in how I tell a story or I might have perhaps seen it with a different filter on my len or I just plain forget how it all goes down but it is never meant as a bold faced lie or an untruth just... well... oh nevermind..... I will just tell the story my way and let you shovel through iffen you need to yourself.

So anyway I came back to Fla with case loads of Salva Vida for my blogging friends cause I wanted to make sure I drank lots of beer for them cause I said I would. And having had way too much I tried to do a cartwheel down the runway of life and as things happen I got caught noodling for gigantic catfish in the St. Lucie River which is in my back yard and this one was so huge that it dragged me under and took me into its garage sized hole which was shared with this massive crocodile named Chomper who took a major nip outta me butt and well now I sit kinda crooked on account of the new smiley faced tattoo on my thigh.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Black Box

Contributors

Red Queen's Mission Statement

I believe that things can always be cured with a hug and a cup of tea, fixed with either a needle and thread, duct tape, WD40 or coke, and that prayer works every time. I take in strays whether in animal or childlike form. I have been mother to many for a time and this is my way of keeping up with some of those straying children that I miss. I appreciate shock value and use it often to remind people that the world is round and colorful and we are not all living in square brown cardboard boxes with little holes cut in for windows. Look for the warm fuzzies- God delivers them up fresh every day just to say- I think you are pretty darned special- so special that I have your picture up on my fridge for life and I am sending you a hug to remind you that you matter to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP